Leading regional business law firm Sorainen is looking for an enthusiastic, positive, and ambitious Business Development & Marketing (BD&M) assistant to help promote our international law firm both in and outside Belarus.
You will be responsible for:
• assisting in developing and implementing the firm’s corporate strategy;
• updating marketing databases and information in firm’s website, following up changes in local legal market;
• assisting in preparing, organising and ordering necessary marketing and printing materials;
• assisting in creation and delivery of press releases, corporate leaflets
and other marketing materials;
• provide business development and marketing related assistance to lawyers and legal teams;
• assisting with business events planning and organisation.
We expect you to have:
• a degree in marketing (1-3 years of relevant experience is an advantage);
• strong oral and written communication skills in Russian and English;
• strong collaboration skills;
• confident and dynamic personality;
• creative mindset;
• passion and curiosity for promoting products of a consulting business.
• work at a modern and dynamic international consulting organisation;
• advanced BD&M know-how;
• diverse professional experience;
• young and talented team of selected professionals (average under 30);
• proved competitive compensation package;
• central office location.
We all take advantage of a wide range of professional trainings, internships outside Belarus, close collaboration with BD&M colleagues in other offices, shared internal library, and more.
More about the firm: sorainen.com, FB, Instagram
Resumes with motivation letters please send to email@example.com
uk – Law firm Sorainen